Investing in the stock market requires in-depth analysis of the scrip and the companies
and the business that they are involved in. Retail investors seldom have the time
and expertise to analyse stocks.
In India, Mutual funds come to the rescue of such investors. All wary investors
know that the best way to make money is to involve in stock market investing and
buying Indian mutual funds.
Mutual Funds in India comprise of a group of investors come together and create
a corpus which in invested in the stock market by a fund manager. Thus, the investors
can depend on the expertise of the fund manager in order to maximise the returns
on their mutual fund portfolio.
In India, Mutual Funds invest in different securities subject to the investment
objective as set forth in the prospectus. The prospectus is a legal document under
SEBI laws and contains a lot of information about the mutual fund.
Investing in mutual funds in India has many benefits:
- The expertise of the fund manager of the AMC that manages mutual funds money in
India helps the investor to maximise the profits on the amount invested in the mutual
- Indian Mutual Funds invest money in a widespread basket of shares and equities,
depending on the nature of the Fund and switch investments to different securities
depending on the Equity market conditions
- In India, Mutual funds are an easy and cost efficient way of investing along with
There are many kinds of mutual funds available for the investors to choose from.
- Sector Specific Mutual Fund
- Large/Small/Mid – cap Mutual Fund
- Index Mutual Funds
Here is some information on companies that would enable you to invest in some of
the best mutual funds in India:
- SBI Mutual Fund
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Tata Mutual Fund
- Sundaram BNP Paribas MutualFund
- Fidelity Investments Mutual Fund