- Client has to open a bank account and Demat account with Nirmal Bang Securities
Pvt Ltd both under POA with us.
- Trading account should be opened with Nirmal Bang Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Loan agreement to be duly filled up and signed therein.
- 2 Copies of PAN card
- 2 Copies of Address Proof
- Two passport sized photographs
- Copy of latest two years ITRs
- Two Undated dated cheques, one for principal & other for interest in the
name of Nirmal Bang Financial Services Pvt Ltd
- Cheque of Rs.590/- towards the loan documentation charges (including GST)
- Cheque of Rs 10000/- in favour of bank as minimum balance, this cheque
will be credited in client’s name in bank a/c only.
- Bank statement with last 6 months transaction.
- Vernacular Declaration
All documents as mentioned in point no 1 to 12 in case of individual are required.
Additional documents to be collected, in case of corporate clients:
- Copy of annual report of last two years
- Memorandum and article of association
- List of directors with their specimen signature
- Two photographs of all the directors.
- Share holding pattern till base level
- Board resolution on letter head of the company (authorizing for Borrow
and to give above POA)
- All documents should be self attested
- All Photographs and signatures should match with the proof given
- Additional documents need to be submitted in case of any discrepancy is
Grievance Redressal officer
1. In case of any complaints / grievances the customer may contact the Complaint
Redressal Official at the below contact details:
2. If the complaints /dispute is not redressed within a period of one month,
the customer may appeal to the Officer-in- Charge of the Regional Office of Reserve
Bank of India under whose jurisdiction our company is registered at the below mentioned
Regional Office :-
To know in detail about margin funding :-